Owning a Home is an essential part of the American Dream. Now is the the best time ever to fulfill that dream and begin to build equity.
7 Reasons to Own A Home
1. Tax benefits. The U.S. Tax Code lets you deduct the interest you pay on your mortgage, your property taxes, and some of the costs involved in buying a home.
2. Appreciation. Historically, real estate has had a long-term, stable growth in value. In fact, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014, according to the National Association of REALTORS®. The recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis. In addition, the number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to15 percent over the next decade, creating continued high demand for housing.
3. Equity. Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again, but mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home
.4. Savings. Building equity in your home is a ready-made savings plan. And when you sell, you can generally take up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple) as gain without owing any federal income tax.
5. Predictability. Unlike rent, your fixed-rate mortgage payments don’t rise over the years so your housing costs may actually decline as you own the home longer. However, keep in mind that property taxes and insurance costs will likely increase.
6. Freedom. The home is yours. You can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to your lifestyle.
7. Stability. Remaining in one neighborhood for several years allows you and your family time to build long-lasting relationships within the community. It also offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity.
Comment below, to let us know why would you like to become a home owner, or what benefits do you enjoy as a homeowner.
Author:Brenda Camacho Phone: 407-494-1246 Dated: March 18th 2017 Views: 296 About Brenda: Brenda Camacho is a Realtor® with La Rosa Realty - Lake Nona. Focusing primarily on the Lake Nona, ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
The single most popular reason that agents choose La Rosa Realty is our unique 100% Commission structure. That is absolutely no secret, La Rosa offers the most competitive commission plan in the industry regardless of the market that you are in. We did not invent the 100% commission structure, we just recreated it to include the comprehensive tools and structure that has been vacant within the industry since its inception.
Our commission plan is very simple, straight forward and are all inclusive of all the tools offered by La Rosa Realty. Plain and simple La Rosa offers the best commission structure in the entire industry, period! Welcome to Tomorrow's Real Estate Industry today. The Market is always changing and real estate agents have been forced to change the way they conduct business. Isn’t it time to find a brokerage that is doing the same?
#OPENHOUSEOSCEOLAHere is a list of all Open Houses from the MLS this w
"La Rosa Realty is hands down a rarity in the Real Estate Industry. Never have I seen such passion and strive for excellence. The Broker, Joe La Rosa, makes each and every one of his agents' success a personal goal. If you're looking for a TOP NOTCH company to either find an agent to assist with your search for that perfect home or looking for an AMAZING new environment to work in... La Rosa Realty is it!!!"